Acupuncture is a practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine that has been used for at least 3,000 years to restore and preserve health. It is the insertion of very fine, sterile needles at specific points on the body known to be energetic powerhouses. Beliefs leading to experience, emotions, diet, genetics, weather, the seasons, all impact the functioning of our mind and body. Acupuncture stimulates the self healing mechanism of the body to begin the creation of physiological, emotional, and psychological well being.
Does it acupuncture hurt?
No. Generally sessions include the insertion of 8-10 needles on various locations on the body and most report no sensation at all during the process. Once the needles are in place, a variety of non-painful sensations are experienced including warmth, tingling, or heaviness. Emotional release or a letting go may occur if this is part of your bodys need to balance itself. The body enters a state of relaxation which is important to deep healing.
Is acupuncture safe?
Acupuncture is overwhelmingly safe as performed by a licensed practitioner. The needles used in acupuncture are sterile, single-use medical devices which are flexible and gentle to the tissues of the body.
What can acupuncture treat?
Acupuncture can address a wide variety of conditions wether physical, emotional, or spiritual in nature. Ultimately any type of illness or discomfort is a red flag to explore any imbalance in our lives. Acupuncture is a particularly potent tool as a catalyst allowing the body to deeply relax and open to healing.
Workshops & PDA’s
4 class – 12 PDA package - Holiday Sale!
- 4 class – 12 PDA package $527.00
- Class 4 - Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils: 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/3 NCBTMB – NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Class 3 - Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes): 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/NCBTMB NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Working with Night Dreams $180.00
- A Mystics Life $120.00
Must Read Articles
- Lavender angustifolia – Gently Bringing Out Into the World
- 4 class – 12 PDA package
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Powerful, Penetrating and Rising
- Class 4 – Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils
- Class 3 – Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes)