Essential oils are the most potent distillation of medicinal plants can be thought of as the literal soul of the plant. Essential oils are quickly assimilated through inhalation and easily absorbed through the skin, having a wide array of effects on the mind and body. In use for thousands of years as a treatment for mental and emotional problems and alleviation of physical symptoms, they are a particularly beneficial when you are empowering yourself to transform beliefs that are no longer serving you.
It is known that essential oils quickly effect the limbic system, an area of the brain responsible for emotional regulation, motivation, longterm memory, and learning. Interconnected with the brain’s pleasure center, it plays a role in feelings of arousal, desire, and the euphoric high from a drug or reward.
Various religious texts define essential oils as a therapeutic practice which bypasses the body and treats the soul directly. Most every culture has sacred transformation rituals involving anointing with oils. Indeed essential oils are a sensitive medium to deliver healing intentions to our higher selves.
For these reasons, essential oils have a prominent place in healing when working on breaking habits, relieving emotional blockages, and in harnessing the motivation to make changes.
Over the last many years Marc has been at the forefront in the education of Acupuncturists, Massage therapists and public on Aromatherapy.
Workshops & PDA’s
4 class – 12 PDA package - Holiday Sale!
- 4 class – 12 PDA package $527.00
- Class 4 - Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils: 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/3 NCBTMB – NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Class 3 - Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes): 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/NCBTMB NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Working with Night Dreams $180.00
- A Mystics Life $120.00
Must Read Articles
- Lavender angustifolia – Gently Bringing Out Into the World
- 4 class – 12 PDA package
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Powerful, Penetrating and Rising
- Class 4 – Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils
- Class 3 – Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes)