Certainly most of us have wished to change something about our physical bodies. For many that thing is our weight or level of physical fitness. Thankfully these variables are often within our control, but deciding what we want does not make it any easier to act upon. The struggle to make changes and stay on track during the long term seems impossible. If we are aware of our goals and how to get there, why is it so difficult to succeed?
Intellectual decisions must be backed up by internal changes and supported by the Will. Our Will is the powerhouse we draw upon to get the job done, and its unlimited resources are available to us all. It is easiest to access the Will once our desires are clear. Knowing we want to change and knowing what needs to be done is not enough. Often we are holding onto limiting or false beliefs. About our abilities, our capacity for change, our worthiness to ourselves and others. It is important to identify these false beliefs as they are the root cause of what led us to be in the current position. Once we dismiss these ideas that are not serving us, the way is cleared and action becomes easy.
One way to walk through this process is hypnosis. Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation, intended to bring someone to a place where previous conditioning does not matter. We easily bypass all of our doubt and excuses straight to the point of action to remedy our problem. We tap into the limitless fountain of the Will to make continuous progress towards our goal.
There is no magic bullet for weight loss although the power to make the necessary changes is within us all. By banishing connection to limiting beliefs, we can engage our Will and go the distance.
Workshops & PDA’s
4 class – 12 PDA package - Holiday Sale!
- 4 class – 12 PDA package $527.00
- Class 4 - Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils: 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/3 NCBTMB – NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- 5 Elements & Essential Oils Webinar Series - 18 PDA's $497.00
- Class 3 - Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes): 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/NCBTMB NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Working with Night Dreams $180.00
- A Mystics Life $120.00
Must Read Articles
- Lavender angustifolia – Gently Bringing Out Into the World
- 4 class – 12 PDA package
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Powerful, Penetrating and Rising
- Class 4 – Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils
- Class 3 – Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes)