Mind-Body Therapy is an approach to healing that acknowledges that the invisible (function) creates the visible (form.) Meaning that our belief precedes our experience and our experience is simply an outward manifestation of our beliefs or issues in life that need to be addressed. As far as our physical body all aspects of our body have meaning. Therefore, in order to fully treat the ailment we must look into the meaning of the disease and the part of the body that is being affected. Mind-Body Therapy is rooted in the belief that our mind is an integral part on the path to healing. When we use the muscles of intention and will we truly begin to live life to its highest potential.
Does it acupuncture hurt?
No. Generally sessions include the insertion of 8-10 needles on various locations on the body and most report no sensation at all during the process. Once the needles are in place, a variety of non-painful sensations are experienced including warmth, tingling, or heaviness. Emotional release or a letting go may occur if this is part of your bodys need to balance itself. The body enters a state of relaxation which is important to deep healing.
Is acupuncture safe?
Acupuncture is overwhelmingly safe as performed by a licensed practitioner. The needles used in acupuncture are sterile, single-use medical devices which are flexible and gentle to the tissues of the body.
What can acupuncture treat?
Acupuncture can address a wide variety of conditions wether physical, emotional, or spiritual in nature. Ultimately any type of illness or discomfort is a red flag to explore any imbalance in our lives. Acupuncture is a particularly potent tool as a catalyst allowing the body to deeply relax and open to healing.
Workshops & PDA’s
4 class – 12 PDA package - Holiday Sale!
- 4 class – 12 PDA package $527.00
- Class 4 - Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils: 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/3 NCBTMB – NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Class 3 - Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes): 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/NCBTMB NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Working with Night Dreams $180.00
- A Mystics Life $120.00
Must Read Articles
- Lavender angustifolia – Gently Bringing Out Into the World
- 4 class – 12 PDA package
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Powerful, Penetrating and Rising
- Class 4 – Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils
- Class 3 – Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes)