What People Are Saying
- Fai Chan (Clinical Aromatherapist, CMAIA)
After attending Marc’s webinars on essential oils, I found that he was inspiring. Undoubtedly, he is a talented teacher. His passion for his work arouses my curiosity toward aromatherapy. After taking his class, I was able to develop my busin...
- Donna Ma, L. AC
The opportunity to work with Marc aligned just as I was beginning to think about ways to more actively grow my practice. In the first two calls, and in the key questions that Marc had me consider in preparation for the first call, it became clear ...
Ann Tamminen, L. Ac, California
Marc’s webinar introducing the use of essential oils in traditional Chinese medicine was extremely worthwhile. I have taken other courses in this area that have also been very useful, but I found that the way Marc organized the material ...
Julie Dalbec, L.Ac, Massachusetts
Marc was an a amazing instructor! As an acupuncturist-herbalist who has some experience working with essential oils, his classes took my clinical knowledge to a whole new level. I am now able to include the TCM spiritual aspects with the physical ...
Amye Clark, Reflexologist and Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Maryland
Marc Gian is a gifted teacher and his knowledge of essential oils is clearly his passion. He has a unique ability to explain a complex philosophical system, which is the 5 element theory based on Traditional Chinese Medicine to a ...
Joanna Haerle, L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.(NCCAOM), RH(AHG)
I have studied and successfully incorporated essential oils in my practice over the last 10 years. Marc’s classes by far have given me the most in-depth understanding of essential oils from a TCM perspective and will take my practice to ...
Lynn Bamberg, DOM New Mexico
Marc Gian’s webinar on using Aroma Therapy and Essential Oils with Acupuncture was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to compliment my Acupuncture practice by using essential oils. Marc’s course was very organized and ...
Mark Kuebel, L.Ac. BA, MS.
For a grounded, practical approach to the use of essential oils in acupuncture, massage or other modalities, Marc’s classes are unparalleled. This is a no-nonsense class that gives one a well-rounded but uncomplicated introduction to the...
Fai Chan, Certified Aromatherapist
Marc’s webinars are full of wittiness, knowledge, and inspirations. He is a very caring teacher. He has the talent of making complicated things understandable in a simple way. I do not have any TCM background, but I am able to develop the market...
Sandie Owen Kelly, L. Ac,
Marc Gian, I can not say enough about this teacher, mentor, practitioner and friend. If you have the opportunity to take any of the classes/webinars he offers, DO NOT HESITATE, enroll today! I promise you will not be disappointed. Marc has an amaz...
Workshops & PDA’s
4 class – 12 PDA package - Holiday Sale!
- 4 class – 12 PDA package $527.00
- Class 4 - Relationship between Yuan Source Qi (Essence/DNA) and Essential Oils: 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/3 NCBTMB – NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Class 3 - Relationship between Ying Qi (Digestion, Blood, Emotions) and Essential Oils (Middle Notes): 3 NCCAOM PDA’s/NCBTMB NY Approved CE’s $197.00
- Working with Night Dreams $180.00
- A Mystics Life $120.00
Must Read Articles
- Blending Essential Oils with Advanced Acupuncture Practices: A Peek into the Practice
- Continuing Education Programs In Acupuncture & Aromatherapy
- Is Acupuncture Really Effective – Do We Have Statistics That Support Its Effectiveness?
- Essential Oils and How They Change your Mood & Body
- Lavender angustifolia – Gently Bringing Out Into the World